In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Course Records - Wakemed Soccer Park
Set a NEW course record & win a $10 gift code!
5K - Male: B. Fidler - 20:03 (2021) 8K - Male: R. Martin - Lin Scott - 26:59 (2022)
5K - Female: M. Bishop - 22:03 (2022) 8K - Female: R. Durbin - 31:19 (2021)
We are proud to announce our newest event - Leaves to Leases - benefitting A New Lease on Life. They have helped us support so many other nonprofits at our other races with the big teams they bring out so we wanted to pay it forward and build a race just for them!
A New Lease on Life assists those experiencing homelessness to get back on their feet through stable housing by providing an available apartment home at a reduced rate over a 12-24 month period. The program offers a hand up to those in need. Our purpose is to provide an essential need through stable housing thereby allowing these families to establish up to 2 years of positive rental history thereby allowing them to remain as market renters or in some instances to purchase a home of their very own.
All participants will get a Leaves to Leases shirt and finishers medal guaranteed if registered by October 23rd.
You can find more information for the IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL races in the menu above. Scroll down for more details about how you can win great prizes and swag by referring people to sign up with you!
Leaves to Leases is part of Fit & Able's Free-for-All Race Series.
If you are interested in sponsoring Leaves to Leases please email Info@FitandAble.net for more information!
Sign up, invite friends and family to join you, and get over $150 in rewards and swag! Yes, really!
1. First, sign up for the 5K or greater distance!
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends and family or post on social media. Get more info on Referral Refunds here.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive up to a $15 refund. Boom!
4. Get 5 more friends (10 total) to join you and get up to another $15 of your registration fee back.
5. Get another 5 friends (15 total) to sign up and we will send you a FREE "Certified Fit & Able" t-shirt.
6. But if you can get 25 friends or family all in to race with you, then we will give you $100 CASH!
PLUS, if your friends and family sign up through your referral link within 72 hours they can use the special code in your registration confirmation pop-up to get a $5 discount at checkout too!
You can also potentially get up to $15 off each team member's registration fee when you recruit a team!
1. First, create a team while you're signing up for any distance!
2. Invite your friends and family to sign up and join your team. (Pssst... they can use your unique referral link so you get the credit towards the referral swag!)
3. After 10 members join the team all will get an automatic $5 refund on their registration fee! Plus a $5 discount for future team members.
4. When your team reaches 25 members everyone will get another $5 refund! Plus a $10 discount for future team members.
5. AND, when your team reaches 50 members everyone will get yet another $5 refund! Plus a $15 discount for that last team member!
ALSO, you can get up to $25 of your registration fee back when you choose to become a fundraiser for any participating charity while signing up and requesting a refund if you raise at least $250 (must check the box during signup!).
Some Restrictions and Limitations Apply. Check the Event FAQ or contact Info@fitandable.net if you have questions.
If you have a song you'd like us to add to the Official Leaves to Leases Playlist (and it's both appropriate for all ages and fits the Leaves to Leases theme!), then please send your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it out!
Leaves to Leases and all its participants are subject to these event policies.
Information from this master site is often shared to or scraped by other online sources that aren't updated when changes are made here. This site on RunSignUp is the only official and updated source for information regarding this event. Everyone who registers for this event will be automatically subscribed to Fit & Able's email distribution list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Fit & Able Productions is a nonprofit organization that has been supporting community and family fitness in Cary since 1997 through organizing creative events and training programs. Proceeds from our events that aren't designated to support other organizations go to support the event and other Fit & Able nonprofit activities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Leaves to Leases.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.